Thank you to Michelle from The Book Adventurer & T.K. Lawrence from Read It or Not Reviews for nominating me for the Infinite Dreams Award.
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
11 Facts About Me
- I feel naked without hair-ties around my wrist.
- I don’t like pumpkin, but I love the smell of it, which is odd, because isn’t smell the majority of taste? or something like that?
- I love traveling.
- I like the feeling of infinite places, like the middle of the ocean, or the stars.
- I fear puppets, specifically marionettes.
- I was adopted.
- I like football, as in American, specifically the Giants.
- My car’s name is The Bambi, it’s a hunk of junk impala, but I love it.
- I want sushi right now.
- Of all my girl friends, I’m the tallest, but I’m only 5’4.
- I’m way too optimistic.
Michelle & T.K. Lawrence’s Questions (instead of answering all 22, I mixed them up, a lot of them overlapped anyway) Continue reading
Thank you Jordan from I Will Never Own Enough Books for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! 🙂
1. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List seven random facts about you.
3. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.
- My favorite statue in Central Park is the one of Balto.
- Tomatoes are demon apples. I hate them.
- I memorize the first line of most of my favorite books.
- When I was little, my favorite color was brown because I felt bad that nobody liked it.
- I studied Art with a capital A for a year before switching majors.
- Also studied Environmental Science.
- I think rats are kind of cute looking.
- Michelle from Book Adventures
- Sophie from Sophie’s Web
- Pluralistic Adventures
- Beaches & Books
- Hailey from haileyhugsbooks
- Heather from The Sassy Book Geek
- Lucía from Making Days Better
I still have a few more award posts to get through, but I’m going to separate them out over the next few days with some reviews.
I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Alejandra from Bookish Unicorn, so a massive thank you to her! She believes she is a unicorn & loves chocolate chip cookies, I believe I’m a mermaid & love every type of cookies, so we have much in common. Pay her page a visit.
Thank you, dreamingthroughliterature for the Creativer Blogger Award nomination!
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your reader
- Nominate 5-10 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Pass these rules on to them
- Post the badge somewhere on your blog
- I love country music. The good ole real kind & the modern pop stuff.
- I like environmental documentaries. Gasland was my recent watch & it exceeded expectations.
- I drive a shitty impala. I hate it & I love it. I named it the Bambi.
- Jose Cuervo makes me sick. So does Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Combine them for an interesting & disgusting breakfast.
- I’m a scorpio, but I really don’t believe in astrology. That being said, I think it’s a lot of fun.
A Dance with Books
Paperback Beauty Pagent
Oreo And Books
The Book Harpy
The Liebster Award is a chain award that was created by bloggers, and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community. I was nominated by Khloud from A Bookworm’s Ramblings, Summer from xingsings, & sherlockianbooklover. Thank you guys 🙂 Rules:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Since 22 questions is a lot I narrowed it down to 15 combined from the two nominators.
- If you could pick the era and place in which you were born, what would you pick?
I’d like to live in the late 1960s to early 1970s. New York City. Not much of a stretch from current times, but I think it’d be a lot more fun. Good music, different standards. Continue reading
Thank you to ahouseofbooks & adancewithbooks for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
There’s a few versions of the rules. But I’m going to do the version that ahouseofbooks did.
How it works:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Share 10 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (& you like!)
My Ten Random Facts:
1. I have a puppy named Ody (Odysseus from The Odyssey) & a cat named Elphie (Elphaba from Wicked).
2. I switched my college major five times, everything from Art History to Environmental Science…
3. I was adopted.
4. I pull three day Netflix binging sessions (recommend shows to me!).
5. I can not cook for shit.
6. But my dad’s a chef so it’s okay.
7. I’m deathly allergic to peanuts.
8. I’m a NY Giants fan.
9. Clowns are scary.
10. Some Kind of Wonderful by Grand Funk Railroad has been my alarm song for the past three years.
And the ten bloggers I would like to nominate are:
Alice and the Books
Big City Bookworm
Bookshelves & Paperbacks
Nihil Sed Tempus
Becca and Books
That Worn Book Smell
The Book Magpie
Little Black Blog
The nominees can do the above version, or follow the VBA rules below!
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Happy blogging everybody!