- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
11 Facts About Me
- I feel naked without hair-ties around my wrist.
- I don’t like pumpkin, but I love the smell of it, which is odd, because isn’t smell the majority of taste? or something like that?
- I love traveling.
- I like the feeling of infinite places, like the middle of the ocean, or the stars.
- I fear puppets, specifically marionettes.
- I was adopted.
- I like football, as in American, specifically the Giants.
- My car’s name is The Bambi, it’s a hunk of junk impala, but I love it.
- I want sushi right now.
- Of all my girl friends, I’m the tallest, but I’m only 5’4.
- I’m way too optimistic.
Michelle & T.K. Lawrence’s Questions (instead of answering all 22, I mixed them up, a lot of them overlapped anyway)
1. Do you read popular books? Why?
Depends. Popular books get more attention & I love having people to talk about books with, but if the description really doesn’t appeal to me, I won’t.
2. If you could explore any fictional world, which world would you explore? Why?
If people are answering this question with anything other than Hogwarts they really need to sort out their priorities. There is no why. There is only yes.
3. Blogging/reading/writing, etc. new year resolutions?
I do a New Year’s Bookish Resolutions every year. So I’ll probably have a post up for it.
4. Do you have a pet? Dog, cat, fish, etc.?
I have a cat named Elphaba & a dog named Odysseus. If my pets’ names are any indication, my future children are going to hate me.
5. Favorite artists or songs?
Currently, The Shins. Every song by The Shins. But especially Simple Song, Sleeping Lessons, & New Slang.
6. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Definitely an extrovert, but an incredibly awkward one. I love talking to people, but most people think I’m a total freak.
7. Coffee or Tea – and how do you like it?
Coffee in the mornings with no milk. Tea in the evenings with cream.
8. If you could spend a month of your life in a TV Series – what series would you choose and what character would you be?
Maybe Friends or Cheers or something with a group of close knit friends. I don’t particularly care which character. Actually wait, no, Jess from New Girl. Let’s go with that.
9. What book would you love to find under your Christmas Tree this year?
Please somebody buy me anything from my wishlist. But I already got my ultimate book gift for my birthday.
10. If you could have any superpower, what would you pick and why?
Time travel. I’d be the badass female Doctor. Where my Whovians at?
11. If you could date a character from a book/tv series/movie who would you date?
James Potter. or Gansey. Who am I kidding they’re practically the same person. It’s a matter of do I want to hear about Quidditch or Welsh kings every day for the rest of my life?
- A frolic through fiction
- Sammie’s Book Nook
- the orang-utan librarian
- LA Book Dreamer
- Fiddler Blue
- Girl, reading
- The Books Are Everywhere
- The bohemian bookworm
- What’s your favorite Christmas song?
- Who’s your favorite fictional character?
- Are you more of a morning or a night person?
- What instantly reminds you of your childhood?
- Is there a book you reread every year?
- Where do you buy your books?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- What’s on your wishlist for Christmas?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What makes you feel better when you’re feeling down?
- What do you like best about yourself?