I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Alejandra from Bookish Unicorn, so a massive thank you to her! She believes she is a unicorn & loves chocolate chip cookies, I believe I’m a mermaid & love every type of cookies, so we have much in common. Pay her page a visit.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you & create 7 new ones
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
Which is that one book you really hate, or really don’t like in your shelf that you really would not mind if it sets on fire? and why?
I’m kind of embarassed of my entire collection of Gossip Girl books, because that’s not the sort of thing I’d be obsessed with reading now. But I loved them when I was younger. But I don’t hate any of my books & I definitely would never set them on fire.
You fall asleep and when you wake up you realize you have been chosen by the Gods to save the citizens of any dystopian world you like. What dystopian world would you choose?
If I’m being chosen by Gods, can I just be Percy Jackson? Not a dystopian world though So probably Panem from the Hunger Games because Snow is such a jerk & it’d be satisfying.
What other language would you like to speak?
Every! But definitely Italian since I took three years of it & still can barely understand a conversation. Probably French too.
What song reminds you the most of certain book you’ve read? (I mean, you listen to it and a scene instantly pops into your head or something like that)
Oh there’s probably tons of these because the movie soundtracks force me to associate the songs with their book counterparts. But I’ll go with the obvious.
Favorite book of 2015 so far?
Can’t decide yet, but probably Kim Gordon’s Girl In A Band. That being said I already have my favorite 2016 book picked, The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater. I need this now.
Besides reading, is there any other activity you like to do in your free time?
Is drinking an activity? Cause then definitely that. Also my job. Also writing. Seeing friends & family. Watching films/Netflix. Trying not to stress out about life & my career. Attempting to keep up a display of normal human hygiene. Stuff like that.
If the world is about to end and a genie pops into your house to tell you that you have to choose a fictional character to spend your last hours with, which character would you choose?
I would not mind at all if the world ended right now as long as this wish was granted to me. Normally I’d want to meet Sherlock Holmes, but he’d be irritating if I spent my last moments with him, so maybe his buddy Dr. Watson? Or I can just say James Potter, bring him to life for a few hours, & call it a day.
- What’s a book you thought you’d hate, but actually really loved?
- What trope or common feature in a lot of stories do you hate?
- Do you have a favorite genre? What is it?
- Where do you buy most of your books? Which store or online site? Ebooks?
- Do you have any bookish gift ideas?
- Do you follow any booktubers? If so please name them because I need more to follow!
- There are two books on a shelf. One has an awful title & a beautiful cover, the other has a banging title & a horrific cover. This is all you know about the two books, but you have to buy one. Which do you buy?
Thanks again! & I nominate anybody else who wants this award!